Terms & Conditions
LS Publishers Sdn Bhd make no representations, with respect to the contents hereof and specifically disclaim any other warranties unless stated, including but not limited to imply or express warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular usage, application or process.
Privacy Notice related to Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
LS Publishers Sdn Bhd (“LS”)
- Customers are required to provide LS with data for the purpose of provision, continuation and administration of products and/or services by LS.
- Failure by customer to supply such data may results in LS being unable to provide or, continue to provide products and/or services to respective customers.
- Data are collected from customers in the course for continuation of customers relationship.
- The purpose for which, data relating to customers may be used as follows:
- Offering, providing, maintaining and managing products and/or services to customers, and the daily operation and administration of the products and/or services to customers;
- Conducting identity and payment check;
- Marketing products and/or services to customers;
- Exercising any rights LS may have in connection with the products and/or services provided to customers.
- Matching any data held by LS related to customers, from time to time for any of the purposes listed in paragraph (4);
- Meeting the requirements to make disclosure under requirements of any law binding on LS;
- Purposes relating thereto.
- Any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides services to LS, in connection with operations in its businesses, including but not limited to administrative, call center, computing, data processing, delivery, payment, storage, telecommunications and telemarketing services;
- Any person in the context of sales by LS of all or part of its business or portfolio of products, provided that such person is under a duty of confidentiality to LS which, has undertaken to keep such information confidential;
- Any person to whom LS is under an obligation to make disclosure, under the requirements of any law binding on LS or for the purposes of any regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities of industry bodies, federations or associations, with which LS is expected to comply.
- To check whether LS holds data about him/her and of access to such data;
- To require LS to amend any data about him/her which, is inaccurate;
- To ascertain LS’s policies and practices in relation to data protection, and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by LS.
Address: 392-V, Jalan Perak 11600 Penang Malaysia.
Phone: 04-282 8228 | 04-282 2999